We are living in an era of new social contracts where gender is concerned. Your business and brand can ignore it for a time, but it can’t escape it.
Throw into the chaotic zeitgeist of gender all of the names, headings and confusion around the concepts of diversity and inclusion, biases, equality, pay-gaps, quotas and economics.
Then add for extra fuel, the new concepts of gender fluidity and the birth of fourth wave feminism calling out the issues that the law has not been able to address and you end up with a minefield. Explosive dot points ahead!
- So how is your business handling this issue and where is your business at?
- Does your internal culture reflect your external culture?
- Do you have ”talent” problem that unconscious bias training, d & I training isn’t addressing?
- Are there men and women who are trying to embrace change and wondering how best to navigate it?
We get it!
We hear it all the time.
Which is why we have developed programs to cover it all.
Gender Sentiment Program
For you if:
This facilitates a big picture view of where your organisation is at from two perspectives. Internally you will get an assessment of if and when gender is affecting the operational aspects of business. Externally, you will understand how non-gendered thinking is potentially prohibiting you from delivering growth, building engagement, or worse still costing you financially.
The 5 steps resolve in an action plan to deliver lasting results and change.
- Four measures of criterion or lens are assessed: Culture, Structure, Behaviour and Connection.
- We create a scorecard of the current status and deliver a point score to benchmark against in Y2, Y3 etc
- We determine what the areas of gender-fueled growth will be and what that will look like for the business
- We create the systems and trainings necessary to fuel the journey and bring transformation across business and brand
- We track and measure the results to inform both short term adjustments and longer term planning
Full Focus Program
For you if:
Are you getting the best out of your audience and leveraging the right strengths? Now you can. This program puts gender into the picture – allowing for greater nuancing and richer insights across the marketing mix providing you with deeper engagement with your target audience.
The RE-steps follow a typical marketing review where we start with Market Orientation and deep dive into gender, looking at the economics and gender-dominance of the marketplace through a male and female filter.
- Next we review existing research and design a hypothesis to inform any new research and analysis.
- The market is then segmented by gender and the targeting redefined
We determine what growth will be achieved through the gender-filter and what that will look like for the business across product, distribution, and promotion.
- With this refocus we then go into the usual marketing disciplines of positioning and market strategy.
- We track and measure the results to inform both short term adjustments and longer term planning.
Diversity University Program
Do you need help bringing the dreaded gender discussion into your business. Fear not – we can make this easy for everyone. Men and women both have different needs and different struggles with this subject, as do different levels of the business. Let us help design the right program for your business needs using our 4 step process.
There are a plethora of Gender Bias and Diversity experts who facilitate workshops or teach you theory, but does it stick? This area demands a movement from our deep, unconscious minds towards an awareness that will change the very way we operate.
‘Diversity University’ follows the prescript that the most transformative and profitable outcomes will arise from a bespoke, deep immersion into your idiosyncratic company culture that looks direct into the DNA of your makeup. We need to find your pain points and re-engineer culture from its deepest roots.